Gelato Catering & Italian Ice Cream Catering
What is Gelato? Gelato is the Italian word for ice cream. Italians use the word gelato to mean a sweet treat that is served frozen. In other words, this is Italian ice cream catering! Gelato is made with milk, cream, various sugars and flavoring such as fresh fruit, nut purees and other ingredients.
For our gelato catering and ice cream catering services, we have you choose from three of the flavors listed at the bottom of this page. For groups larger than 150 guests, we offer an additional three flavors for a total of 6 different flavors.
We can also serve espresso affogatos at your party. An affogato is gelato and espresso combined to make a decadent dessert or beverage. Think root beer float – with espresso and not root beer! We can easily set up one of our espresso machines next to the gelato station and offer your guests this incredible dessert option!
All of our gelato events include travel to and from your location, setup and tear-down and all items needed to serve the gelato to your guests. This includes bowls, spoons, napkins and more. At the end of the service, if there is any gelato left over (and there rarely is!), we provide you and your guests with larger takeout containers so you can take it home with you.
Gelato & Sorbet Flavor List
- Vanilla, Chocolate, Stracciatella (a traditional Italian Chocolate Chip), Cookies & Cream, Mint Stracciatella, Mint Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Mango, Raspberry Stracciatella, Chocolate Banana, White Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Latte, Strawberry, Peach, Blackberry Vanilla, Coconut, Key Lime Pie
- Sorbet (Dairy Free)
- Raspberry, Pink Grapefruit, Blood Orange, Lemon, Lemon Basil, Mango, Peach-Mango
- Caramel Apple, Green Apple, Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Piña Colada (make with coconut milk)
- Custom Flavors
- Are you looking for a special, unique flavor? We can probably make it! Let us know what you are thinking and we can help you customize the perfect flavor for your event!
Please note that all flavors are subject to availability and may not be available at all times. This list is current as of August 2019