Staying Safe (June 30, 2021 Update)
We are closely monitoring and complying with federal, state and local guidelines. Following health code rules and regulations has always been a priority and we will continue to do so in order to continue providing our services in a clean, safe and efficient manner.
We will continue with the following practices:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and supplies before, during and after events
- Educate staff members on current rules and regulations per CDC guidance
- Maintain strict hand-washing and sanitizing at all times
- Provide all employees with PPE (gloves & masks)
- Requiring staff to stay home if they do not feel good
- Use single serve items such as paper coffee cups, bowls, utensils, etc.
Safety standards for your event
Per the newest guidance from CDC and the State of Minnesota, we will continue to follow all rules and regulations regarding food safety and events.
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
In order to provide you and your guests the best service possible, upon your request, we will provide the following safety measures at your event:
- Safety shields on our carts
- We can install custom-made clear safety shields on our carts. These are similar to the ones you have seen at grocery store checkouts.
- Social Distancing Floor Markers
- We will place markers on the floor every 6 feet to help remind your guests to maintain social distancing. We will only use non-stick tape (and with your permission).
- Hand sanitizer available for our employees and your guests
- No Contact Catering
- We can set up our service area up in a remote location (vacant office, etc) and your guests can place an online order and pick up their order at a designated spot when it is ready.
We look forward to seeing all of you again soon!