Thank you for your continued support while we all try to navigate these highly unusual times! As always, we greatly appreciate being part of your special events and look forward to many more!
What we are currently doing
We are taking the current situation very seriously. Following health code rules and regulations has always been a priority and we will continue to do so in order to continue providing our services in a clean, safe and efficient manner.
We will continue with the following practices:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and supplies before, during and after events
- Educate staff members on current rules and regulations per CDC guidance
- Maintain strict hand-washing and hand-sanitizing at all times
- Provide all employees with PPE (gloves & masks)
- Requiring staff to stay home if they do not feel good
- Use single serve items such as paper coffee cups, bowls, utensils, etc.
New safety standards we have initiated:
- No Contact Catering & No waiting in line!
- Your guests and employees can place an order online and pick up their item when it is ready. We will have a designated pick-up spot at your event.
- This helps promote social distancing
- We can set up our service area in a remote spot, empty office or other location to give our employees their own space to work their magic!
- There is no need for your guests or employees to wait in line to place their order
- Safety shields on our carts
- We have installed custom-made clear safety shields on our carts. These are similar to the ones you have seen at grocery store checkouts.
- Social Distancing Floor Markers
- We will place signs on the floor every 6 feet to help remind your guests to maintain social distancing. We will only use non-stick tape (and with your permission).
- Hand sanitizer available for our employees and your guests
- Temperature Checks
- All of our employees will have their temperature checked before starting work
- View our COVID-19 Preparedness plan here
La Vita Espresso has been providing coffee shop catering services to the greater Minneapolis area for over 25 years now. During this time we have gotten to know many of you and many of you have gotten to know us. We will get get through this together. We will be here for future celebrations, welcome back parties, office meetings, graduation parties, weddings or just as an excuse to socialize again.
We look forward to seeing all of you again soon!